Corinthian Group occasionally has employment opportunities for full time, and part time Investigator/Case Directors in the State of California. We pride ourselves on developing talented Investigators who are credible and display a sense of pride in their Integrity. If you are seeking employment in the Private Investigative field, please fill out our on-line form. Please provide as much information as possible.
Corinthian Group Investigations also utilizes the services of seasoned licensed Investigators (Sub-Contractors) who display Integrity and provide a professional work product. We will file your inquiry for one year from date of receipt. If we should have a need for your services, we will contact you for a more in-depth resume and subsequent interview. All employee applicants are subject to a comprehensive background investigation, interviews and drug screening.
Successful employee applicants will need to demonstrate the following minimum requirements:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent understanding of public liability claims and common law principles.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to be self motivated and disciplined.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a member of a proactive, ethical and professional investigation firm.
- Computer skills, High Speed Internet access and the appropriate surveillance equipment (cameras, tripod, vehicles w/tint, etc.) are essential.
- Those with a law enforcement, loss prevention, military, security and insurance background are encouraged to apply.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills together with a professional business presentation.
- We offer competitive compensation and generous incentive programs for Employees/Sub-Contractors that are ethical, hardworking and loyal.
Investigator I: Full Time and or Part Time Employee or Sub-Contractor
Investigator II/Case Director: Full Time – *** (Bilingual a plus)
Independent Sales Representative: (Always Hiring)– *** (Bilingual a plus)
Investigator Trainee/ Intern –*** (Bilingual a plus)
Clerical: Full and or Part Time –*** (Bilingual a plus)
Administrative Assistant/Internship: Full or Part Time –*** (Bilingual a plus)
Click here to view the Private Investigator I & II requirements.